Elk Grove Village, IL – Mokena, IL – Wauconda, IL – West Chicago, IL – Yorkville, IL
Parts Counter Position – (All locations)
Come join our tam at Atlas Bobcat, a leading provider of compact equipment for global construction, rental, landscaping, agriculture, grounds maintenance, government, utility and industrial. With 5 locations in Schiller Park, Mokena, Wauconda, West Chicago, Yorkville, we strive to empower our customers to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
Duties may include:
- Provide superior customer service, in person and over the telephone.
- Ability to solve problems, yet use appropriate discretion in referring situations to other personnel.
- Awareness of customer base and unique applications.
- Coordinate with Sales, Service and Rental departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Crucial conversation and negotiation skills.
- 2-3 years applicable heavy equipment parts or comparable experience performing related tasks required. Bobcat experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, energetic, and capable of staying cool under pressure from multiple ongoing projects.
- Basic math skills, mechanical aptitude and computer database knowledge required.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and business systems.
- Efficient and responsible use of email.
- Must be knowledgeable of basic data entry operations and must be able to learn company designated software within a responsible amount of time allotted.
Disclaimer: May perform other duties, as assigned.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Please send resumes to Bruce Kattalia: email@example.com
Bobcat Service Technician/Mechanic – (All Locations)
Join the leader in the compact construction equipment industry. Atlas Bobcat is well respected in our area and we are currently searching for a Service Technician to join our team. Our Service Technicians play a major role in our customer relations and service representation. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion to help our customers with a can do exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Duties may include:
- Conducting daily equipment and preventative maintenance inspections
- Diagnosing and repairing all major systems on compact equipment, with emphasis on the Bobcat line
- Performing system rebuilds and overhauls
- Work effectively with all levels of the company – Parts, Service, Sales, Rental
- Performing any additional tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- 2+ years experience in equipment service operations
- Strong mechanical background including excellent skills in diesel mechanics, hydraulics, electrical
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, energetic, and capable of staying cool under pressure from multiple ongoing projects
Disclaimer: May perform other duties, as assigned
Reports to: Service Manager
Please send resumes to Brian Soderstrom or John Pobuta: